martes, 27 de septiembre de 2011

Blog #2: The Creative Me

Since I was a kid, I was interested in graphic arts. I've always been a big fan of animation and comics but I've never had the opportunity of learning the skills necessary to create my own animations. I have studies in Communication Sciences and used to have a blog in Spanish about everything related to animation and comics. But it wasn't until now that I decided to become a creator myself . So that's why I chose Digital Media Arts as my major because it not only will give the tools to be able to create my own animation work, but to edit it and post it on the Internet on a cool web page designed by me. I also plan to work on live-action TV and film, and the skills I get at DMA would be useful for me later. I have basic skills on Photoshop, Flash and digital video editing, and I' glad to be here for furthering my knowledge about these subjects. I hope that after getting my DMA associate degree I should be able to work in any major animation studio, and in the end, getting enough experience to build my own studio.

Now I want you to see one of my favorite animation shorts of all times:  Don Hertzfeld's "Rejected"


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More